About Sheaf Digital
Software consultancy, design and development
Sheaf Digital is a Sheffield based software consultancy.
We provide expert software consultancy advice to organisations that want to do more with new digital technology.
We can help you:
- Work out exactly what you need before you develop new software or procure an off-the-shelf system.
- Design a new software application to streamline your business processes.
- Troubleshoot your software project - software consultancy to address specific problems/challenges.
- Build an in-house software development team.
- Improve the way you manage your software development project.
We also design and develop web and mobile applications - software to replace legacy systems, streamline admin and deliver new services. The Sheaf Digital web application development service is the place to start if you want to launch a new online service or do more with the data you collect.
Expert, independent advice
Our approach is independent and results-focused. We are always:
- Easy to understand - you get impartial advice without technical jargon.
- Focused on people first - we're interested in technology that saves time, makes work easier and creates new opportunities for our clients.
- Forward looking - we design and develop future-proofed software solutions that deliver long-term value.
Most of the work Sheaf Digital does is fixed-price - we can meet with you, talk about what you want and then provide a detailed quote.
SaaS pricing models - different ways to charge your customers
Dave Skok on forentrepreneurs.com has a nice post about SaaS applications and pricing in which he describes the three basic scalable pricing axes...More
How to make money with your Software as a Service (SaaS) idea
The Software as a Service (SaaS) model for business software is now common. Software isn’t hosted on a server at the client’s site, instead it’s run from the vendor’s own servers...More
Working with a custom software development company - things to know
Here are some things we think it helps to know if you are about to start your first project with a software development company...More
The SaaS Checklist - Will My Software as a Service idea Work
Software as a Service has become the standard way to deliver business software to end users - solutions that are usually externally hosted, web based and sold on a subscription basis...More
Developing a software as a service (SaaS) application - 5 simple ways to optimise your SaaS design
The design of your software as a service application (SaaS) is inextricably linked to your business model. You should think seriously about how you’re going to find and sign-up paying customers before development starts...More
How to build a dynamic sitemap with PHP
The sitemap file for Coursedate, our online course booking system, is generated on the fly using PHP...More