Bespoke CRM Development - 10 Things You Should Know
A bespoke customer relationship management solution is an affordable alternative to more complex off-the-shelf software. It will put you in complete control of the information you collect about customers, enquiries, leads and sales; you make better decisions when you can report on accurate, well organised data.
Here are ten reasons why you should consider a bespoke CRM solution:
- Users want simplicity. A bespoke CRM solution means you only create the functionality that you need.
- You get a solution that fits your business - it does exactly what you want it to do. You don’t have to reengineer your business around the software.
- Development is faster than you think. Modern web development tools mean it can take less time to build a bespoke solution than to configure a more feature rich, but complex off-the-shelf CRM system.
- You don’t pay licensing costs. This can be a significant money saver if your user base grows.
- We build bespoke solutions on a foundation of pre-existing components. That speeds the software development and keeps the cost down.
- The consultants you need to configure an off-the-shelf solution can be very expensive - high day rates on T&M.
- You can extend a bespoke solution to be customer facing and make it consistent with your existing branding. Your users get a joined up experience.
- A bespoke CRM solution can grow alongside your business.
- A bespoke solution can be integrated with other systems in your business.
- You can future proof the solution. It’s entirely reasonable to expect a modern bespoke web application to have a life expectancy of at least 10 years.
A bespoke CRM system is the best way to collect, manage and share information about your customers. Sheaf Digital can show you how to design a solution that is right for your business - an affordable solution that will fit your business, streamline your admin and transform the way you and your colleagues use data to make sales related decisions.