Coursedate - online course bookings and CRM for training providers
Coursedate is designed for training companies, CPD providers, language schools and other organisations that want to promote courses online, find more learners and streamline the admin around course enrolments. It’s a great solution for any busy training or education provider that needs to move away from spreadsheet based course management towards a more scalable, future-proofed alternative.
Coursedate is both affordable and super easy to use. With Coursedate you can:
- Build and publish an online course directory.
- Encourage learners to share information about your courses on social media.
Create ‘draft’ courses that can be saved and then published at a later date.
- Set limits on course enrolments so courses no longer appear in the directory when they are full.
- Optionally keep full courses in the directory and invite learners to request information possible future runs of the course.
- ‘One click’ copy courses. This is a big timesaver for organisations that create multiple runs of the same course (either in the same year or from year to year).
- Process enrolments and enquiries online and optionally allow learners to self-enrol.
- Use simple analytics to better understand visitor behavior. What courses get most views? What do search terms tell you about the interests of your target audience?
Creating courses, handling enquiries and enrolling learners can generate a lot of admin. Coursedate reduces that admin and frees you up to do other things. It also gives you more control over your data - so you can begin to find new insights in data that will then inform the way you design and promote your courses.
Go to www.coursedate.com if you would like to know more.