EDTech News - Learning analytics cuts university drop out rates
- UK's Nudge Unit tests machine learning to rate schools and GPs Machine learning might spot failing schools and mean fewer Ofsted inspections.
- Google and Gallup’s computer science education research: six things to know Boys and girls equally interested in computer science at age 12 but not two years later.
- Springboard raises $9.5M to offer an online alternative to the master’s degree “You’re not listening to a lecture alongside 40 other students. Instead, you get get one-on-one attention from mentors, career coaches and industry experts. It’s an education tailored to your needs".
- Big data could solve the college-dropout problem Learning analytics in the US - using big data to identify students at risk of dropping out.
- Putting students first More learning analytics - Bill Gates on how one university in the US is using data to cut student drop out rates.