EdTech News - Google launches IT Professional Support Certificate - is this the future?
- Google launches IT Professional Support Certificate - Self Study Is this the future? Free to study on Coursera and Google subsidise the end of course certificate so you only pay $49. Needs 8-10 hours per week for 8-12 months.
- Government search site is flooded with hundreds of ‘locations’ for the same providers Find Apprenticeship Training website - sounds like more time needed on user experience design.
- Artificial intelligence bot beats humans at reading in a first for machines Artificial intelligence (AI) software has performed better than humans in a global reading comprehension test, the first time that machines have outperformed people.
- Students don't seem to be getting much out of higher education. These articles are always interesting - why is it a good thing that so many young people go to university?
- Why do so few people major in computer science? Thoughtful article with interesting comments at the end. I don't think anyone really knows.