EdTech News - Do we need an assembly line of new coding students?
- An Assembly Line of Coding Students? Tough questions for the computer science movement - is software development the new blue collar work?
- Education technology meets its limits MOOCs and why employers struggle to buy into them.
- How Duolingo uses dirty gaming tricks to get you addicted to French By watching its users learn languages – and make mistakes – in real time, Duolingo is developing a unique view of education.
- Google leads in the race to dominate artificial intelligence Tech giants are investing billions in a transformative technology.
- France imposes ban on mobile phones in schools - inside and outside the classroom